• Register

    petak, 18. studenoga 2016.

    Pokemon Go: Empty your bag or you lose exp!


    The title explains it all: If you spin a Pokestop and your bag is full, you do not receive the experience points! Before, you could spin a stop with a full-bag and, although losing the items, you would still garner experience points; this is no longer the case.

    Some are complaining because this requires more item maintenance. Some users collected experience from Pokestops despite inventory-limits, but now that inventories require constant-monitoring it makes the process all the more difficult.


    One Reddit user Vibrunazo hilariously replied to those on the forums complaining about the change:
    Wow it amazes me how this community [Reddit] takes every positive change and find an excuse to dislike it…
    More Pokémon spawns? Eeww, I don’t like it, now I’m running out of pokeballs. Fixed a bug that made you waste items? Meh, I don’t like it, I liked wasting items if it saves me from deleting excess.
    I swear when they give out free legendaries we’ll have posts whining they just lost one bag slot.
    Despite the hilarity, it still will cause frustration for some users with smaller bag-sizes.
    On a positive note, if you make room and re-spin the Pokestop you’ll garner the experience.

    Nema komentara:

    Objavi komentar

    FaceBook