• Register

    srijeda, 25. siječnja 2017.

    PokemonGO: Your device can get permanent ban for using third party trackers

    Niantic rolled out their new trackers to different states and different countries but players are still relying on 3rd party trackers as Niantic’s Pokemon Go tracker is not available everywhere.

    According to the recent reports by trainers, by using 3rd party Pokemon go trackers, such as Pokemesh, PokeAlert, PokeMapGo, or PokemonHuntr etc. Your device can get a temporary ban and if repeated after ban is lifted, you can get permanent ban as well.


    So when you get ban what happens is, you will not be able to see Pokemon, Pokestops or Gyms, in any of those Pokemon tracker apps and even in your own account too!
    One of Pokemon trainer posted the following on reddit:

    ” I think my Android device’s internal IP address was banned for scanning with PokeMesh, but my WAN IP/external IP was not banned. I am unable to scan with mesh, Alert, PokeMapGo, or PokemonHuntr on that android device. Nothing appears, no pokemon, no stops, no gyms on any of those apps/website. “Zero Pokemon found” message. However, on another device, I am able to scan with PokemonHuntr.
    I have tried to fix this and I am running out of ideas.
    • Waited 24 hours hoping it was a soft ban, still banned after 48 hours
    • Check filters through multiples apps, Nope
    • Tried a website scanner on the android device, Nope
    • Tried another device, works with the same WAN IP address
    • Reformat/factory reset, didn’t work
    • Tried renewing my internal ip address/DHCP IP address of the android device, Unable to renew internal ip address.
    • Tried renewing my Wan ip address/external ip address from my ISP. Couldn’t renew my WAN ip address.
    • Tried turning off my router & modem for 6 hours to force a new wan ip address/external ip address from the ISP. Didn’t work.
    • Tried changing my mac address of my router to force a new wan ip address/external ip address from the ISP. Didn’t work.
    • Never botted. 13 Accounts for scanning. Used Pokemesh.
    Any suggestions?
    Update: 72 hour update since I was soft banned. It is indeed a soft ban as I am finally able to scan with PokeHuntr and PokeMapGO. Wow, what a disappointing outcome as I wasn’t able to fix the ban on my own and now, it’s already gone. ”

    As you can see in the report above the device is banned, however the IP is completely fine so with same IP you can open your Pokemon account in other phone it should be fine!
    According to this user, his device was banned for 72 hours and after that soft ban was lifted.
    So how his device was banned even though his IP was not banned? It’s pretty easy. They banned his device through MAC (Media Access Control), each device has it’s own MAC address and it’s pretty easy to obtain and it’s highly likely that they soft banned the android device through that and it can happen to iOS as well, so be careful!
    You need to be extremely careful or they can ban your router’s MAC Address as well, but if only you were connected to WIFI. It could be temporary or permanent, it’s up to Niantic.

    Nema komentara:

    Objavi komentar

    FaceBook